HX3 Remote - not reading Organ/Leslie pararameters

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

lrblouie
HX3 Remote - not reading Organ/Leslie pararameters

Beitrag von lrblouie »

Hello everyone,

I'm having a very difficult time with the HX3 Remote software. I can run it in Windows 8 (no problem); the USB connection works and it reads the Organ and Leslie licenses and firmware version; I can even click on the "Leslie Run" and "Leslie Fast" check-boxes and it controls the HX3.

What does not work is, the Organ, Leslie, MIDI Custom CC, Upper and Lower tabs produce no parameters. I click on "Read Params" button and it looks like the application is refreshing but it never pulls the parameters or values from the HX3 into the application.

Any ideas???

Thank you so much, Luis.
happyfreddy
Re: HX3 Remote - not reading Organ/Leslie pararameters

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

Hi
Perhaps unplug and plug again USB connection and start again.
Even use always the same USB port on Your PC
Did You enter with known serial number and licences written in relevant fields ?
lrblouie

Beitrag von lrblouie »

Hi Freddy,

Yes - have tried several times - plug/unplug - no change.

All the linceses were preloaded - this is an HX3 Expander Mk4

I do have a correction, if I click "Read Param" in the "Upper" or "Lower" tab, the drawbar settings do come through into the Application. If I do "Read Param" on the Organ or Leslie, it refreshes paints a 0 or 1 for all rows but shows absolutely no parameters.

Other than the ftd2xx.dll file that I have to have with the HX3 remote executable (because it needs it in Windows 8.1), are there any other files that should be with the executable?

Thank you.
lrblouie

Beitrag von lrblouie »

Any other thoughts - I have tried over-and-over without success being able to see the Organ and Leslie parameters in the HX3 Remote.

Like I stated above; the licenses come through fine, the Upper and Lower tabs show the drawbar settings.

Thank you. I desperately need to set the split point between upper and lower and cannot do so.

Luis.
happyfreddy

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

hi
Just hold the wanted key in wanted manual down and push the SPLIT Button --> the split point is set.

But remember : If left side is wanted pedalbass Sound only left 25 keys will make pedalbass sound. If the split point is to high chosen You have some
keys without any sound, because pedlabass only generates 25 keys not more
lrblouie

Beitrag von lrblouie »

Thank you so much Freddy. I will try that approach.

I'll also reach out to KP for support on the reason why I cannot get the HX3 Remote to display Organ and Leslie parameters.

Kind regards, Luis.
Antworten