Leslie Speed control slow-stop-fast of internal Leslie

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

Hervshahn
Re: Leslie Speed control slow-stop-fast of internal Leslie

Beitrag von Hervshahn »

bovist hat geschrieben: 26. Feb 2017, 14:38 Yep, the Nord. It uses a 0-64-127 encoding for slow-stop-fast which HX3 does not understand. For now, we are updating our Drawbar Controller to Nord C2 specs. I think a fixed Nord MIDI CC set for HX3 would be possible in the next weeks.

Anyway, do you guys know what the Nord sends (resp. expects) along with vibrato knob and percussion changes? Nord documentation is somewhat sparse on that. CC numbers are given, but values are missing. What value for V1 to C3? What value for percussion tabs etc? Inverted or not?
Hi, old thread - I know … but I am considering hooking a HX3 up to my Nord Stage 3 to use the HX3 engine instead of the Nord Hammond simulation, therefore would like to know if the Nord MIDI CC set for the HX3 is responding to all of Nord’s controls like Drawbars, Vibrato and Chorus buttons, Percussion buttons, Leslie control buttons and also half moon switch (original Nord half moon switch or Hammond CU-1) connected to the Nord?
happyfreddy

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

Der HX 3 hatt Nord CC Set on board.
Einfach Nord mal testen ^welche CC Commands jeweils gesendet werden und dann
entsprechend am HX 3 dann einrichten
Hervshahn

Beitrag von Hervshahn »

Danke Freddy, ich werde das mal checken
VeronaWew
-

Beitrag von VeronaWew »

my h100 conversion is done but a problem,
each start is keyclick value 15 15 on live preset 00 when I saved 1 3, other presets 1-99 the values ​​are saved correctly.
What am I doing wrong?
Antworten