strange noise when rotary kicks in...need help

Erfahrungen und allgemeine Fragen zu den HX3.5/3.6-Boards und zum HX3 Manager

Moderator: happyfreddy

zoleeon
strange noise when rotary kicks in...need help

Beitrag von zoleeon »

Hi everyone!

I have a HX3.5 with the latest updates installed. When I bought the unit there was everything all right with it....after a while some strange clicks and pops appeared when leslie is on slow or fast mode...I tried everything but nothing helped really, but after a few months the noises disappeared(back then I thought that some cables did the noise) and there was 5 months of no problems at all...After those 5 months the unit was not used for almost 2 months and when I started to use it again, the noises got back....I don't know what to do...can someone try out to test preset 29, Green Onions, and see if there is some strange noise during leslie on be it slow or fast?
I did separate the noise with a lowcut around 5200Hz but cannot load here, flac or wav file format are not accepted to be uploaded, but I can send them by mail to anyone who are willing to help me in this issue...thanks!

here is my google drive link, maybe it can be downloaded: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15HWxm3 ... drive_link
zoleeon
Re: strange noise when rotary kicks in...need help

Beitrag von zoleeon »

Hi!

Please, somebody try out patch 29 Green onions, without Leslie and with Leslie and tell me if there is some strange noise when leslie is on, be it slow or fast.

Thank you!
Antworten