KeyB Duo MK2

Bekanntlich bietet HX3.5 verschiedene MIDI-CC-Sets zur Steuerung mit anderen Instrumenten an. Oft kommen Fragen auf, ob HX3 mit einem bestimmten Keyboard kompatibel ist; leider können wir nicht alle selbst ausprobieren. Postet bitte hier Eure Erfahrungen mit bestimmten Instrumenten oder Masterkeyboards.

Moderator: happyfreddy

JohnDoe
Re: KeyB Duo MK2

Beitrag von JohnDoe »

QUOTE:
"The switching between straight and with Lesliesimulation has to be done by button A/B configuration
For the expander has no extension board and button field like the organ expander this nut be done
by editor and must be stored in each preset. The presets must the be configured as " over all " presets"

This is surely right but my question is still:
1. Why does the KeyB template in the HX3.5 Expander Module not work OK with my KeyB organ?
2. Why does the HX3.5 Expander Module refuse to do factory reset according to info in the manual?

My main reason for getting this Expander was how easy it would interact with my KeyB due to the template!!
I´m not out to hang anyone for this, still sure the problem will be solved!
happyfreddy

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

after reset You find only the default parameters beeing installed.
Part of the default parameters is MIDI CC SET : NIB4
So You have after reset the fault MIDI CC Set installed.
That You must change to KEYB CC SET via editor
JohnDoe

Beitrag von JohnDoe »

I understand, but I did that when I resetted earlier today (via the editor); MIDI CC set is nr.2 = KeyB(2).
Antworten