abracadabra

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

Max
Site Admin

abracadabra

Beitrag von Max »

Hi,
one question: the motherboard HX3 ver.3.41 or higher are still available? even for the near future, or not! since I have to do other models to sell, I have to be sure that I can order them .... I am waiting for a welcome response
thank you again.
Maxcal
Max
Site Admin

HX3 V.3.41...

Beitrag von Max »

Hi,
one question: the motherboard HX3 ver.3.41 or higher are still available? even for the near future, or not! since I have to do other models to sell, I have to be sure that I can order them .... I am waiting for a welcome response
thank you again.
Maxcal :roll:
happyfreddy
Re: abracadabra

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

hi
I´ve talked with Carsten, he will answer tomorrow
happyfreddy
Max
Site Admin

HX3 V.3.41

Beitrag von Max »

Thank you very much for the quick response ....
I am waiting for a response from Meyer ... :) ;)
bovist
Site Admin
Re: abracadabra

Beitrag von bovist »

Hello Max,

the mk2 board as you own an know is completely sold out. New mk3 board has some improvements, but same dimensions and (almost) the same connectors. Main difference: Output jacks are MONO, so there are only 2 analog output channels instead of 4 as before, but they may be configured as required (any signal on any jack). Two additional output channels for simultaneous output of organ, bass, Leslie sim L and R may be achieved by a small extension board which will be available later. This board also has a USB jack and a DIN 5 MIDI output jack. The MIDI out on HX3 mk3 may be configured as a secondary MIDI input, so you can attach 2 MIDI keyboards or keyboard and bass pedal. The scan boards remain the same.

Zuletzt als neu markiert von Anonymous am 9. Jul 2014, 00:38.
Antworten