Lieferzeiten/Lead times for HX3 mk3 and XB2 kit (UPDATE)

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

bovist
Site Admin
Lieferzeiten/Lead times for HX3 mk3 and XB2 kit (UPDATE)

Beitrag von bovist »

UPDATE from June, 20th

I apologize for bad news: The boards are still in production, delayed due to lead times of some parts. PCB assembler scheduled for week 26 or 27 (end of June). If you want to cancel your order and refund of payment, please send email to sales@keyboardpartner.de regarding "ORDER CANCEL" and your order no. you got from the shop system. This delay also regards the XB2 kit.

I urged my distributor to get these semiconductors as fast as possible, but as a small batchs series manufacturer I don't have the same influence as a company who orders 100.000 units.

Anyway, I got the new MenuPanels, displays, enclosures and other stuff, so I'm just waiting for the mainboards - as desperate as you, folks...

Again, sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
Eriknie
Re: Lieferzeiten/Lead times for HX3 mk3 and XB2 kit

Beitrag von Eriknie »

Hi Bovist,

Any news on the arrived PCB and status of their workings?
I'm dying to start building the kit into my XB2, placed the order by the end of March.
The next few months I have some nice gigs and want to use the XB2/HX3 there.

It would be great if you could give an estimation on delivery times of the XB2 kit.

Thanks,
Erik
Walter

Beitrag von Walter »

Hallo,

ich würde mir auch gerne mehr Informationen bezüglich des Lieferdatums wünschen.
Die erste Juniwoche ist seit einer Woche rum, und man bekommt keinerlei Infos ob die HX-3 Module nun eingetroffen sind und ausgeliefert werden oder nicht.

Ich habe immerhin schonmal vor Pfingsten eine Bestellbestätigung bekommen, und seitdem liegt das Geld für die Nachnahme hier in der Wohnung herum, was mich sehr ärgert. Wir leben mittlerweile im Kommunikationszeitalter, und da dürfte es wohl kein Problem sein, mal eben einen Satz hier im Forum zu schreiben "Die Geräte sind angekommen und werden ab XX.XX.XXXX ausgeliefert." oder nicht. Mir kann keiner erzählen, daß ihm dafür die Zeit fehlt.

Die Angabe "Bitte noch etwas Geduld" ist sehr dehnbar und deshalb nicht besonder hilfreich.

Also, auf Deutsch gesagt ... Wann kütt dat Ding endlich ???

Schönen Gruß
Walter
bovist
Site Admin

Beitrag von bovist »

Sorry for black friday news: The boards are still in production, delayed due to lead times of some parts. PCB assembler scheduled for week 26 (end of June). If you want to cancel your order and refund of payment, please send email to sales@keyboardpartner.de regarding "ORDER CANCEL" and your order no.
Walter
Re: Lieferzeiten/Lead times for HX3 mk3 and XB2 kit (UPDATE)

Beitrag von Walter »

Thanks for the information.

greetings
Walter
Antworten