Test loop

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

Angelo Cappello
Test loop

Beitrag von Angelo Cappello »

Hi,
the firmware update to 3.46 has been successfull. And, using the teraterm macro, also entering licence codes (but not the Owner). Now the problem is: after booting HX3 enters a neverending Test Loop. Is it normal ? What to do ?
Thanks a lot
Regards
Angelo
Angelo Cappello
Re: Test loop

During the Test Loop the HX3 orange led is on with slow intensity modulation and the 7 white leds on the panel light up sequentially. Nothing else happens. The display shows ScanBoard D - Hardware Test. I will try to leave the test running for a couple of hours but I suspect that something is wrong with the new firmware.
Thanks again
Best Regards
Angelo
bovist
Site Admin

Beitrag von bovist »

Everything's right, but you have to enter the appropriate scan board parameter 519, as described here:

http://wiki.keyboardpartner.de/index.ph ... can2_board (example, set 519=1 for MIDI input).

After firmware update, parameter 519 is 6 which means hardware test loop.
Angelo Cappello

Great :D
Last problem was a display instability (probably due to high impedance open analog inputs). So I did:
wen=1
521=255
and now everything is perfect. I am learning, also thanks to your kind assistance. :D
Regards
Angelo
bovist
Site Admin

Beitrag von bovist »

Fine! Forgot that... After update, analog inputs are ENABLED by default. if using no drawbar pots, they must be disabled by the parameter 521.Sorry for the hassles.
Antworten