No audio out from Left(outer) jack

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

clp560
No audio out from Left(outer) jack

Beitrag von clp560 »

Hi everyone,

I'm still setting up my new HX3 and with the audio settings on organ/ped I get no sound on the left (outer) pedal jack. I tried all combinations but no success. The inner jack is sending the G-G organ signal ok. The bass pedals are sending midi ok (channel 3 via my XK-3) and on some settings I hear the pedals really, really quietly. If I turn on 'pedals to lower' I also hear the pedals really quietly. The pedal drawbars appear to be functioning ok.If I set the Left (outer) jack to the same organ/ped setting I get no sound at all (no G-G).

Any ideas that might help me solve this?

Thanks
clp560
Re: No audio out from Left(outer) jack

Beitrag von clp560 »

Ok, it seems that the bass drawbars are resetting themselves to zero. If I use the menu panel knob to set a level on the pedal drawbars, the sound is output to the outer jack. If I touch the drawbars themselves they immediately return to zero. This is on an XK-3 which uses NRPN midi signals. Since all the other drawbars are working normally I guess it's a problem of midi translation for the pedal drawbars only.

Carston, it would be nice to have a fix for this - any idea how to solve it?

I also noticed that if I change the audio output settings they don't react immediately, even after pushing the data 'save' knob. Is this normal?

Thanks
happyfreddy

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

When You change some settings You must STORE them otherwise the new information will lost.
The other problem only Carsten can answer. I´ll inform him
clp560

Beitrag von clp560 »

It appeared that even after storing/saving an 'audio out' nothing changed for quite a while. However, I discovered that if I pressed any of the presets on the XK-3 after I'd selected a new 'audio out' the change was effected immediately. Don't know why this should be the case but it's an easy 'fix'. This is why I thought it was taking a long time to change to a new setting - it wasn't changing until it saw a preset key press from the XK-3.

Paul
bovist
Site Admin

Beitrag von bovist »

Hi
I will test next few days . Not sure but maybe a little bug.
Antworten