HX3 in XB-2 Kit

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

Eriknie
Re: HX3 in XB-2 Kit

Beitrag von Eriknie »

I've got 2 broken XB-2 waiting for a re-fill!

I'm going to use the best components of the two to build a new HX3/XB2 clone and use the rest for spare components.

The XB-2 re-fill was expected on the 15th of March, any news on the delivery of the components?
Dateianhänge
xb2.jpg
(61.81 KiB) 1626-mal heruntergeladen
Eriknie

Beitrag von Eriknie »

Hi,

I'm waiting for the XB-2 kit for almost a month, now I see the closing of the shop for 4 weeks. I'm waiting to order until
I have a clear view on when the kit will be deliverd.

What does that mean? Do i have to wait for an extra 4 weeks, or if I order before the 1st of April, is there is chance to receive the kit earlier?

I'm very anxious to get the kit and am willing to spend the 621 euro without ever hearing the kit/HX3. Please give me (and probably also others) more insight in the delivery time of the kit/module.

Thanks!
happyfreddy

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

hi
As You can read on shop site the XB2 kit is sold out.
The next charge of XB2 boards is in production at PCB factory and can be ordered after re-opening of shop sites.
It is nessesary to actualize the sites and therefore the shop site is closed for ordering and others till 22.03.2014,
All things which are ordered till now will be delivered. In case of meanwhile ordered XB 2 kit we must wait till the next
charge of PCB boards are delivered.
So if You have ordered the kit it will be assembled when new PCB Boards arrive
If not ordered You must wait till reopening of shop site
happyfreddy
Eriknie

Beitrag von Eriknie »

Sorry for keep asking questions...
Does this mean that ordering tomorrow (last day the shop is still open) will make it possible to get the kit earlier (when the PCBs arrive)?
happyfreddy

HI,
I can´t give an answer just now
As I understand the red marked text on shop site the close starts on 1.April and any order till 31.3. will be satisfied.
I´ll ask Carsten today and post then at once his answer here
happyfreddy
Eriknie

Beitrag von Eriknie »

Hi HappyFreddy,

Any update????
happyfreddy

hi
The Shop is closed from 1.4. till 22.4.

Today we write 31.3.

So what today is ordered will be made during the close time of shop
happyfreddy
Eriknie

Beitrag von Eriknie »

Hi,

Any update on the prints that are ordered?

I've been waiting since the beginning of March, ordering PCBs will not take 2 months!
I was told that if I order before the closing of the shop, the goods will be shipped during the closure. I placed the order but did not receive anything.
As i understand that it is a job that you do besides other jobs, still I'm willing to spend some decent money on it and want to be taken seriously.
Being in a band that we also do besides out jobs, we rehearse and deliver when we say we will. People rely on us being there.

As i understand that there are some minor bugs in the software I'm willing to take the risk and test for you, as long as I'm able to upgrade via the FTDI/USB cable.
I work as a software architect in a big firm and know everything about developing hardware and software; getting the basics done is 'simple', make a real stable mass product is not.

My sympathy is with you, but I'm also a paying customer.

Next 2 weeks I have time of and want to work on the XB2 integration. I would appreciate if you ship me the XB-2 kit and beta software.
Thanks!
Organuts

Beitrag von Organuts »

Weiß jemand, ob und wann das XB2 Kit wieder verfügbar/bestellbar sein wird?

Danke,
Thomas
Höllge

Beitrag von Höllge »

Ich habe eins bestellt, und auf der Rechnung steht "Lieferung ca. 20.05." -- also in der jetzt kommenden Woche. Ich bin gespannt :-)

Höllge
Antworten