Please post in english

Rund um die "Clonewheels" HX3.1 bis HX3.4 (mk4) und HOAX 2

Moderator: happyfreddy

TKN
Please post in english

Beitrag von TKN »

Hello!

The HX3 is popular all over the world. There are many posts on this page, which certainly is very relevant for anyone who owns a HX3. Therefore it is very pity that the vast majority of posts is written in German.

I realize that Germans obviously think it is best to write in their native language, but it makes the whole forum less relevant for the rest of the happy owners of HX3 worldwide. I have tried using Google Translate from German to English / Norwegian, but it works not so good. In addition it is very time consuming.

I therefore urge everyone to write in English on this page. It is much easier for the person who posting in the forum using Google Translate, than it is for everyone worldwide to understand the language in the post.
clp560
Re: Please post in english

Beitrag von clp560 »

For this forum I use SRWare Iron for the web browser. It does automatic translation of the page you see in front of you. It's true it can also show some odd phrasing but in general you can usually work out the odd bits! It certainly saves copying into a translator.

Paul
JoeyK

Beitrag von JoeyK »

Hi Hello,

for me it is really great that Carsten is a german guy and that the HX 3 is a german development. Ok, I understand your point of view. But believe me the HX3 is that great that you will use translation engines instead of not understanding the posts. Sorry, but this time it's german igenuity that challenges you learning german :-)

Cheers, Juergen
TKN

Beitrag von TKN »

The SRWare Iron does not seem to work with iOS
clp560

Beitrag von clp560 »

I haven't used this (I read this forum on my desktop computer) but since it's free it's worth a try:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/web-tra ... 48733?mt=8

It should save one step in the translation process at least.
Antworten