PL 8
PL8_PERC.JPG
PL 8
(288.97 KiB) 1361-mal heruntergeladen
PL 12
PL12_SWITCH.JPG
PL 12
(292.34 KiB) 1363-mal heruntergeladen

If You use TABs for functions of PL 8 / PL 12 you must connect the TABs with LED on PL 7 and PL 11
Here the TAB Version for PL 11 , its simular for PL 7

PL 11
PL11_TABs1.JPG
PL 11
(340.96 KiB) 1363-mal heruntergeladen
In Switch Version at PL 12 don´t connect the COMMON PRESETS here !! If You want these Common Presets You must use here TABs because of opposite changing of the Tabs and the STORE FUNCTION ONLY POSSIBLE FOR TABS !!!
A Common Preset is stored when You push and HOLD the preset Button for 2 seconds. The storage for these 4 common presets include both manuals and some other funktions described in WIKI site
happyfreddy
ratpackryan
Re: resistor on drawbar pot

Beitrag von ratpackryan »

Yeah everything is wired correctly. I didn't have that amplification of the opposite manual when using the c/v till after the last update. and I know that the one manual is supposed to be quieter when using the c/v but when I use it, it makes the opposite manual increase in volume. That's why I was inquiring about getting the original hx3 firmware, or whatever it's called, in that other thread, so I could flash it back to before I had these problems
bovist
Site Admin

Beitrag von bovist »

ratpackryan hat geschrieben:Yeah everything is wired correctly. I didn't have that amplification of the opposite manual when using the c/v till after the last update. and I know that the one manual is supposed to be quieter when using the c/v but when I use it, it makes the opposite manual increase in volume. That's why I was inquiring about getting the original hx3 firmware, or whatever it's called, in that other thread, so I could flash it back to before I had these problems

Ryan,

it seems that your problems are due to a faulty EEPROM update. Have you updated the firmware AND the EEPROM data as well?

Otherwise, there IS a decent change in treble response on the opposite manual if Chorus is ON on the other due to hardware restrictions. This is normal (not present on B3, though... I confess!).

If you feel some drawbars are too loud, you might use a resistive divider or trimpot in 100k range.
ratpackryan

Carsten,
Yes I updated both the firmware and eeprom. I did it once and had asked if this was normal and you had told me to try the update again in case I had messed up the 1st time. I did it again a few weeks ago, everything went smoothly but I'm still having those same problems. I was wondering if I could get the original Hx3 firmware and eeprom update because I feel that the chorus didn't trigger that treble response on the opposite manual originally. I didn't notice that problem till after the update and I don't use the onboard leslie so the updates on the leslie aren't as important to me.
As for the drawbars, I put 10k slider pots on the lead of the 1' drawbars and have used that to adjust them to my liking. To my ears it sounds about right when set to 1/4 to 1/2 resistance.
Thanks,
Ryan
happyfreddy

Beitrag von happyfreddy »

Hi
I think You have still a problem with used drawbars sets. If possible change the working ones with the "problem ones".
In my past Hoax projects I used different ones and never had any problem even with old systems of those with a value of 2K2 in each
drawbar ( each manual with double drawbar units ). So I don´t understand the need of any added resistor .
What´s about Your power supply used ? The minimum current must be 500 mA never less
happyfreddy
ratpackryan

I've tried switching the drawbars with the same results. I'm using a 12v walwart with a voltage regulator and heat sink on the board.
happyfreddy

Hi,
Langer Rede kurzer Sinn
Du mußt an den Endpunkten aller miteinander verbundenen ZR Potis
eine Spannung von 3,3 Volt messen können.
Es darf hier auch keine höhere Spannung als 3,3 Volt zu messen sein.
Ist das der Fall ist etwas falsch verdrahtet
Ist die eine ( - ) Meßleitung mit GND verbunden muß sich an JEDEM ZR Poti am Schleifer
des betreffenden Potis diese Spannung folglich je nach Stellung des Potis zwischen
O Volt und max 3,3 Volt mit der anderen ( + ) Messleitung messen lassen.
ZR_3V3.JPG
ZR Spannung
(230.53 KiB) 1340-mal heruntergeladen
Mißt Du da eine Spannung höher als 3,3 Volt ist irgendwas falsch verdrahtet
happyfreddy
ratpackryan

Happy Freddy,
You've already had me measure the voltage in my drawbars and I've told you I got a measurement of 0V to 3.3V
happyfreddy

Hi
If You can read 3.3 Volts then there is no problem with loudness in 1´footage. It MUST run proper.
If You have done some Update meanwhile be sure never miss the Update of EEPROM file.
Some people had her some problems in other way specially because they forgot this to do too
Otherwise please contact Carsten about the problem again
For me it´s meanwhile still a miracle
happyfreddy
hoaxel

Beitrag von hoaxel »

Jetzt hänge ich mich hier mal dran,
ich habe 3 ZR Sätze vom T Modell, da hhaben die Arrays einen Gesamtwiderstand von jeweils 1,47k, ein 4. von einer M3 ohne Array kann ich da die Kaskade von CM nehmen mit gesamt 1,118k, oder muß ich die anderen versuchen nachzubauen, oder hat jemand die Werte?
Antworten